Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Be Motivated

Dear all,

Today I was initially quite upset with the training. There were no watches, and some of you were taking your time to join me for the warm up or the activities.

It is very important to maintain discipline in running.

Without discipline, we cannot achieve results. I was not born a runner. I was trained to be one. Many of us are not born runners...but made runners.

It is not easy but you must not give up and continue to push. Is a little pain going to put you off?

The answer is no.

Push and the results will show. The more sweat you leave on the tracks, the better your results are during the race.

All of you CAN DO IT. You just need to push a little more.

If you lose faith in yourself, just remember that I will be the last person on this planet to lose faith in you. So never lose your faith.

- Coach

No comments: