Sunday, March 30, 2008

SPH Relays Reflection

Dear all,

I hope all of you will read the messages posted on our Team NV Web page. Not many teams have a specific web site and not many teams update their training progress consistently.

I am happy with the results of the SPH relays today. Winning is not all important to me. In fact, I had barely taken over you guys for 3 months. Thus, I am patient and I have the faith that you will improve over time.

The Sec 1 girls and boys did well today. They really put in their best to run and I hope you have enjoyed the experience. The 4X100m B Boys, Shaheer, Bryan, Ying Xian and Kenneth did very well today also. In fact you guys beat 4 teams in the A division. (Timing: 49.73 s) The B Boys & Girls in the longer races did well too. I could see the good fighting spirit put up by our team. Especially when the commentator announced: "Team NV is leading!"

This is just a little taste of what is there to come. This month, we will train harder and be stronger. There is one more race to come. The Inter school Cross country. It will not be an easy race but keep the passion alive. Because your day will come. Trust me.

- Coach

No comments: