Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hello to Sec Ones

Hi Sec Ones:

Thank you for choosing Cross Country. I hope someone had sent you this address. Our team is relatively young and still budding. I do not expect full honours on all competitions but I am proud of my team.

No matter what others say, they cannot deny the fact that a cross country team can manage a National Track and Field 4X100 Semi-Final for C Girls. Kudos to the C girls last year for putting up a good fight. It is also undeniable that within a year, my sprinter Bryan had made his way past to the 2nd Round of 100m for National Track. In addition, my team of B girls last year created a new school 4X100m record. Good work, girls.

Of course, Nicholas, my team captain had also attained 5th Placing for the Milk Citibank Run (6km). A competition that is open to the whole of Singapore. I am sure that the team will continue to do well if they continue to train.

Do not worry. If you have the will to train, you will do well.

- Coach

No comments: