Saturday, April 4, 2009

Keep it up

Dear all,

I am happy with the team's commitment in training:

Nicholas:

Nicholas had been trying hard to come down for every training session. I remembered your first 2.4km run was not too good. Now, you can comfortably attain a timing below 9minutes. Don't give up and keep training.

JianDa:

JianDa is committed in training too. I am happy to see him grow. I am sure many have noticed how much he had grown stronger. He had been performing well in nationals, and many of the competitions. I am sure he will continue to perform.

Bryan Cheng:

Bryan is improving alot. From the the first day I have seen him, he had bloomed into a better runner. Being more efficient and faster. I am sure many can see how he had improved.

Meiqiu:

Meiqiu is committed and a natural leader. She contacts most of the team mates and even comes for training when she is ill (Although I do not recommend that as she must rest). I am sure she will improve even more. I am sure she is one of the fastest girls in our school. No doubt about it.

Fraser:

Fraser is committed and very determined. I remembered she has difficulties getting her own spikes but she did not give up. Finally, she obtained 2 gold medals in the recent sports day. I am sure she will do well in the future.

Marsyah:

Is quite committed but needs to be stronger. You can do well if you want to. Mr Fazly also commented that you will do well if you train hard. Now its all up to you.

Shafika:

Is very hardworking and determined. I had seen you improved so much. However, you must not give up. You must continue to train. I believe you will do well.

Hafiz:

Although you come relatively regularly, you need to be more serious in your training. You can only improve if you do so.

HuiTeng:

Is one of my best sprinters. She is committed and willing to put in hard work. Remember to train hard. I believe you will do well.

Bryan Ng:

Is one of my best sprinters too. However, you will need to come down more regularly and train hard. Or you might fall behind.

Eberline:

Is one of my newest addition. She is young and fast. I believe she will do very well in the future.

The rest of you must continue to come and train hard.


- Coach

No comments: