Thursday, February 14, 2008

Stay True to the Sport

Dear all,

I hope many of you have logged in to read my posts.

Many times, I asked myself: "Why am I running all the time?"

The answer is always clear and concise to me. It is because I am true to the sport. I understand that I am learning the art of running. One of the most difficult sport to master and practice. And it is a test for me. A lifelong challenge for me.

When I am old, I will continue to run. I run because I believe I can. And I will not hesitate to push myself as I only live 1 life. When I die, I want people to remember me not because I run, but because I loved the sport, and how I influenced so many students like you to take up the sport.

One day, when I cease to be able to run, I hope to see all of you continue to take up the sport and do what I have done. To influence the next generation and continue the sport that had begun since the beginning of mankind.

Remember. The more sweat you perspire on the hills, the easier the race will be.

- Coach.

No comments: