Monday, February 4, 2008

Time trial on Feb 4 (Mon)

Dear all,
I was quite upset when I heard many of you did not clock a good timing this afternoon.
The best timing was 26mins. Today I just had a late night training session with my training partner, Mr Fazly. We ran 29mins for 8km.

I believe all of you can do better than what you did today. What is is that you need to do to believe in yourself? When I left early, I saw some of you smiling and laughing during the first 200m.

This should not be the way. You should be focused in your training.

It seems that most of you had given up on yourself. If you give up on yourself, no one can be able to help you.

I am very concerned now as you have not shown to be mentally strong to take up challenges. Have some faith in yourself and put some pride in your running.

As I said time and time again. We are all not born runners. We are trained to be.

Please train hard and be serious.

- Coach

No comments: